- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Full Service
- Independent Living
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
- Skilled Nursing
Five Star Dining & Food
The Dining Services Staff at Forwood Manor in Wilmington, Delaware extends to you the warmest welcome!
Our Dining Staff
- William L. Sanders, Director of Food and Beverage
- Charlie Hearn, Executive Chef
- Swara Patel, Registered Dietitian
- Ron Jones, Dining Room Manager
Our Sample Menus
VEGETABLES & SIDES
If there is an item that you would like and it is not listed on the menu please ask your Server and we will try to accommodate your request
Garden Salad ~ Cobb Salad
Catch of the Day
Baked Crab Imperial
Roast Prime Rib of Beef
Vegetables of the Day
Asparagus Spears ~ Glazed Baby Carrots ~ Twice Baked Potato ~ Baked Potato
Red Velvet Cake ~ Key Lime Pie ~ Diet Vanilla Pudding Tart
All entrees are available without sauces or gravy
Signature Food Recipe
3 cups Wheat Chex
3 cups Corn Chex
3 cups Rice Chex
3 cups Cheerios
3 cups Thin Pretzel Sticks (break them up)
Small Can of Peanuts
Small Can of Cashews
Small Can of Almonds
- Mix all Ingredients above together in a large bowl.
- Melt 3lbs of white chocolate in a double boiler - do not bring water to boil or allow any liquid to come into contact with the white chocolate , melt chocolate until creamy, stir often.
- Pour melted chocolate over Chex mix, toss until ingredients are covered.
- Lay chocolate covered Chex mix onto lined sheet pans in thin layers, let air dry (if it is hot & humid out) put Chex mix on sheet pans in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until dry.
- Break apart and put into an air tight container.